1) If the photographer cannot adequately shoot the property once they arrive due to reasons beyond our control (such as, but not limited to a) unable to gain access to the property b) excessive clutter and mess c) unrestrained animals) you will be charged the full fee of the shoot. Please review the house photo check list and make certain arrangements have been made to access the property prior to scheduling a shoot.
2) It is the Realtor and/or home owner's responsibility to have the home in photo ready condition prior to the photographer arriving. The photographer may make minor adjustments to improve the shot, but they cannot move furniture or make significant changes, clean the home, etc. Be sure to read the house photo check list several days prior to your shoot to make sure you are ready to capture the best photos possible.
3) If, for any reason, you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment please give 24 hours notice so we can reschedule you at a more appropriate time and open your time slot to others. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice may incur a $50 cancellation fee.
4) Please make any special requests known to the photographer before the shoot begins, including specific shots, angles and the like. Otherwise the photographer will shoot the home based on experience, the home's condition, lighting and other factors to get the best possible shots. That sometimes means making compromises when it is necessary to shoot around things or compensate for the angle of the sun.
5) Turnaround time is next day by 5pm. Although you may get your photos back in less time we cannot guarantee it. If you have a situation that requires a quicker turn around time please inquire about options for express service at an additional fee.
6) Payment is due within 48 hours of photo delivery. Late charge of $25 will be added every 30 days of nonpayment.